Prastari opis :)

 Zanimivo je najti na računalniku opis sebe. Napisala sem ga za angleščino v 7 razredu osnovne šole. Torej je to pred sedmimi leti... Uh kje je že to :)... (vse bralce prosim, da se ne ozirajo na slovnične napake, ker je opis kopiran direktno iz najdene wordove datoteke =P)

My favorite color is… I don’t know. I like all colors. All are special, all have positive energy and every day I like one color more than other.
In school I follow all subject and I learn all subject. Because I have to. My favorite subject is geography. This subject is interesting for learning. Text book for this year is written well. And has lot of picture and material is very interesting.
I like nature, sky… Simple things. Then I like people, children, animal. I like my job in church.
I don’t like people who lie, people with two faces. I don’t like learn..
People like me, because I’m friendly, talkative, I like help other, I know hear… I think this is all. But I don’t know. I have to ask my friends. =)
I’m special because.. Am I special? Yes, probably I am. Why? I don’t know. I special, because it’s me. Simple answer.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Pesnik in njegova pesem, ki prebudita

Dan pričakovanja..

Sposodim si :)...